Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We are back!!

Did you miss me??

We had a wonderful time. What a treasure to be able to spend a whole week with my beloved family. We went to Lake Lure, NC. It was gorgeous and we had so much fun. Our townhouse didn't have much of a view itself but we really were not there that much so it didn't matter.

2 things I learned from my trip...

1- I really didn't know how much I needed a vacation until I got there

2- Our townhouse had a whirlpool bathtub. I didn't know what I was missing until I got in that thing. OMG!! It was wonderful. I am not a bath person but after lots of walking, wearing Wes and little sleep it was like being in heaven!

I am going to post several posts with pictures and stories. Sorry if you get bored with them all.

Here is a sample of posts to come..(funny stories included)

- Lawson loves Barbie (who knew)

- Tweetie Railroad- Boone, NC

- Ashville, NC and Biltmore

- My 2 favorite kids in the whole world!

- Lake Lure- Fun times

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading about your trip!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

I MISSED YOU!!! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories!

Love,

L