Friday, September 12, 2008

Lawson Talk

I thought I would end this week with a funny...

At Lawson's school they reward each child with a sticker if a child had a good day. If you get 4 out of 5 stickers you get a prize on Friday. On Wednesday I flipped over her card to see if she had a sticker and there was no sticker. So here is our conversation...

Mommy: Ut oh, What happened today Lawson that you didn't get a sticker today?

Lawson: Mommy, we can talk about it when we get home!

Mommy: thinking-she has heard this phrase a couple times too many! So when we get home you are going to tell me what happened?

Lawson: {using her hands to emphasize her point} Yes Mommy, when we get home we will talk about it!

Sure enough when we got home we talked about and she says it will never happen again. (Look at who is the little mommy!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I have been laughing for the past 5 minutes! My face hurts!!

Love,

L