Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello!!

I know today is only Wednesday but it feels like forever since I have blogged. I was on a roll blogging every weekday for about 2 weeks. I thought I would give you a little update on Lawson and Wesley. You know because so much can happen in 5 days...

As of Sunday, Wesley's days of crawling are behind him. He is pretty much a full-time walker. He tries so hard to keep up with Lawson, but that is pretty tough right now. His big thing is to stand up in the middle of the room without using his hands. (Now that takes talent) I try to encourage him to use his hands but he is stubborn (no idea where he gets that from).

The other thing he is doing again is YELLING-- A LOT!! If you have been on the phone with me recently- you know how bad it is!! He yells for food, he yells for a drink, he yells when he is excited and wants attention. It is about ready to drive me crazy!! I do feel a tad sorry for him because all of his gums are swollen with molars cutting through but still. Enough is enough!! Whew!!

Wesley making sure we all know he does not do purple or tutu's!!


Then there is Ms Lawson. Let's see, it appears naps are a thing of the past!! Oh NAPS how I miss thee!! She is just not tired. So that has been a challenge but one I have come to accept (kind of). Also, today I am enrolling Lawson in her Pre-Kindergarten classes for next year at her church pre-school. (Tissue please) I can't believe that is possible!! Time flies!! I will turn on the water works when she gets closer to kindergarten. Oh my!!

I guess that is it from here. I will leave you with a picture of Ms. Lawson goofing off!

The Dancing Queen...Like the outfit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the PURPLE tutu! Poor Wes! Pains of growing.....teething and wanting to keep up with big sister! Lawson will always be on the go like her mommy.....naps get in the way! Your children are so beautiful and full of life!!!! Mom, take mini naps when you can!!!! You are doing an awesome job!
G

Anonymous said...

I know it hasn't been that long, but I've missed your postings!
Yes, I have heard Wesley in the background on the phone. I love it because I don't get to see him that often, but I can see how it could get on your nerves. I'm so proud of him for becoming such a big boy!
I can't believe how fast Lawson is growing up. I was going through pictures the other day and saw one of her when she was about 18mos. I have to say I did shed a little tear because I can't believe how much she's grown, even from this summer. I also love her outfit!! Haha.

Love,
L