Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lawson and Buster

My parents own a cat or have a cat because a college student (not naming names) decided to bring a cat home one summer and the cat never went back to school with her. Then the cat became a very expensive cat because it has diabetes. Oops!! ANYWAY that is not the point of this story. (Love you mom and dad!)

So, every time we go home Miss Lawson loves to play with Buster. She loves to pick him up even though she promises she won't. Buster at the age of 10 really does not seem to mind. He loves the attention. I am sure Mom and Dad would LOVE to give Lawson the gift of Buster but I don't think so!!

I caught her red handed picking up Buster!


Lawson seeing if she can stash him away in her luggage!!


Yesterday, I took Lawson to the pet store and she saw the cats to be adopted. She said "mommy, I want a cat, they are sad, and the want me to pick them up!!" If that was all they would need, maybe I would get a cat but not today!! For now she can love on Buster from afar!!

BTW- She loves looking at these pictures!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Such cute pictures! I love Lawson's expressions.

Anonymous said...

"How's the cat? What is he doing? Where does he sleep?" She is just a touch obsessed.

LKB