Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Play Doll House with me!

For Christmas Santa brought Lawosn a wonderful FisherPrice Doll house. She ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT!! She could spend hours up in her room playing. I love listening to her and seeing how well she plays by herself in her room. Sometimes when I am listening to her I end up hearing a recorder of myself (sometimes not so good!) While we are playing we are talking about changing diapers, going to the bathroom, the frustrations of getting kids to take a nap/bed and who is in time-out! (I swear she isn't in time-out THAT much!) It really is funny!!

The sweetest moments are when I can get her really laughing while we are playing. You can see in her little mind her thinking "I would of never thought of that" or "this is soooo much fun." I also LOVE to see her and her daddy playing dolls (never thought I would see the day).

Although, I was not able to get the first impression I was hoping for on Christmas Day (because someone forgot all of the accessories in RALEIGH!! I don't think that will be what she remembers (just me). It will be the hours using her imagination and playing dolls with her mommy and daddy!! (makes me want to cry)

Everything is set-up!


Miss Lawson playing dolls


Look at the happy family in the den! (This doll house is SOOO super cool- I would of loved this as a child!!)


Even my little guy, Wes, like the doll house...okay that is a stretch

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So sweet...I would love to hear her conversations while playing.

Virginia said...

Haha. Boys love playing with their sister's stuff. I think its because they know their sisters don't want them to touch it. My son does this all the time.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope the day planner coupon holder works out for you :)