Friday, January 9, 2009

Wesley's Party at Home

Yesterday we had a small family birthday party for Wesley. At first he couldn't figure out why ever one was singing to him and why fire was headed his way. But as soon as he saw they cupcake he knew that meant FOOD!! He gobbled the whole cupcake up, he loved it. I I don't think I have ever seen a child lick their fingers clean like he did! Little does he know he gets some more on Saturday!!

Wes checking me out. Not so sure what is going on


Grammy and Pops with the Birthday boy


The Fitts Family


Oh Yes this is good stuff!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yummy cupcake! He'll really enjoy the cake tomorrow now that he's had an appetizer cupcake.

Anonymous said...

I'd lick my fingers too! Those cupcakes look yummy! I'm glad y'all had a good time.

LKB