Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Sister's Graduation

This weekend my baby sister graduated from nursing school!! We went up to NOVA to celebrate with her!! Let me tell you, it was a wonderful but whirlwind weekend!! My parents hosted a party at their home (no pictures) and we had so much fun!!! The kids were excellent (prayers answered) and the food was superb!! Just wish the car rides were as good- lots of screaming by Mr. Wesley (not everything can be perfect).

Here are pictures for the graduation in DC.

Luckily Lauren's college was the first to walk, because once she did we were out of there... (kind of like Wesley) The boy only knows two modes...sleep and FAST!!!


Lawson waiting with Uncle Ryan. Everyone used the babies as an excuse to exit the ceremony and enjoy beautiful downtown DC. Can't say I blame them!!


As we waited we looked for a 4 leaf clover for Ms. Lauren. As luck would have it I found one for her. Here is the moms talking about "very important stuff"


Look at the scenery!!


Here is the graduate and her hubby, Will


Lauren and Lawson!! Lawson kept on saying...take of that silly hat!!


It was Mother's Day and here is my beautiful mommy with the kids!! Thanks mom for everything!!


Here is my family!! I love my family!!!


I will leave you with this priceless picture...


Lauren we are so proud of you!!! Congratulations!!

6 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Great pictures!! congrats Lauren!

Avery & Hailey said...

What is that comment above mine?

Maridith said...

No idea!! It has been deleted. Weird!! Maybe I work on some blog security!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats Lauren!

Unknown said...

The pictures are great. I love Lawson's dress! Congrats to Lauren!

Anonymous said...

Was the "best weekend ever"!! Your children are such fun to be with! Can't wait for you to come down, so we can go to the zoo.
Love you,
Paula