Monday, May 25, 2009

Lawson's Birthday Tea Party

My little girl is 4 TODAY!! Happy Birthday Lawson!!! To celebrate Lawson's birthday she asked for a Tea Party. Wow, my little girl is turning into a little lady too!! Saturday we went over to the Pineapple Tea Room in Apex. It was so much fun!! Lawson dressed up like a princess for her "Princess Tea Party." She got to invite one friend and everything was PERFECT!!

Nana and Lawson


Lawson and Mommy- Look who is 4!!!


Nana and Mommy dressed the part by wearing cool hats!! Our princess dresses were at the cleaners!!!


Lawson invited her BFF Alicia. The girls had SO MUCH FUN!!!


Sparkling punch to clean the palate. Side note: I was sweating because I was afraid Lawson or Alicia were going to break something. Nothing broke and they truly were perfect mannered princesses!!


Cheers to good friends!!


Look who really got into the groove of the tea party. She drank all of her decaffeinated tea!!!


Mommy, Nana, Lawson, and Alicia


Hello sweat ladies!!


All of the guests at the party


Now that looks yummy!!


Lawson got tickled and her laugh is just awesome. It makes my heart sing to hear her laugh from her gut!!


Mommy got tickled too (after I relaxed) and I had a great time!!


Lawson serving Nana some tea!! What a great host!!


After the Princess Tea Party the girls went outside to dance!!!


Lawson my sweet little girl I love you more then words can explain. You make me and your daddy so proud!!! Happy 4th Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

You girls look so cute. Happy Birthday Lawson!

Christy N said...

How incredibly precious!! Lily and I haven't been to the Tea Room in Apex, but now that I have seen pictures we have to go!! All of the tea party attendees look absolutely stunning!! Happy 4th birthday to your sweetie. They grow FAST and get more challenging....hee hee!!

Love, Christy

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Lawson! You are such a big girl and I'm so glad to hear you had a fun time at your tea party!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Lawson! What a precious princess tea party!!! Quinn LOVED seeing y'all today at Chick-fil-a. He came home and said that he LOVES Lawson (even though I heard that he called her a poopy head . . . this potty humor is killing me!). Hope to see y'all soon!

CharGrill said...

Happy Birthday (one day late)! A card is in the mail to you! It looks like Lawson had a wonderful time! She is such a little lady! Enjoy it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a tea party the morning of my wedding and I LOVED it. What a great birthday party.

Avery & Hailey said...

Happy Birthday Lawson! What a great idea taking her to a tea room!