Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lawson's Birthday Pictures

This is the last of the birthday pictures and I have to share!!!

Alicia got Lawson a Snow White dress-up outfit and she immediately put it on when she got home!!! As of yesterday the plastic high heel shoes are broken!! They were well loved for 5 days.

Blowing out her #4 candle!!!


Great-Grand mommy sent Lawson $5!!! The money was burning a hole in her pocket so Sunday we went to Target and bought 'Thumbalina' from the $5.50 section and she paid for it all by herself!!! I was so proud of her!!


Beautiful jewelry box from Uncle Will and Aunt Lauren- It houses her money & jewelry!!


Sound of Music from Nana and Dah!!


Finally an art easel from Nana and Dah!!


It was a great 4th birthday!!

Funny note: In our house the rule for time-out is 1 minute for every year of age. Lawson went into time-out on Tuesday (a day after her birthday) and I told her "Lawson go to time-out for 4 minutes" She said "No mommy it is 3 minutes" I said "Well, honey you are 4 years old now and now it is 4 minutes." She walked away grumbling something, because I think she realized then getting older is not as beneficial as she once thought! Hard lesson!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha I love the time out story! Happy Birthday to Lawson! Looks like you guys had lots of Birhtday fun!

CharGrill said...

I like the time out story too. Should I try that on 11 and 14 year olds?! Lawson has a nother $5 coming to her from me so maybe she can get another movie or save it for a rainy day!

Anonymous said...

It seems that it was a wonderful birthday.

Love,
L

Unknown said...

How did Lawson buy a $5.50 movie with only $5?? I need to get a shopping lesson from her. Glad she had a great birthday. I miss you guys.