Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Raining Day Solution- Balloon Party

Sunday was just a yucky rainy day. To keep the kids entertained I had to think of something to do inside that could get energy out and keep the kids happy. I thought about how much the kids loved the balloons at the party the day before and I decided to have...

A BALLOON PARTY!!!

Easy...Blow up a bunch of balloons, turn on some music, and have fun!! We had two types...regular balloons and rocket balloons.

Let the party begin!!


This is a rocket balloon!! They are so cool!!!


Throw them up high in the sky!!


Wesley learned another word "Balloon" something like "ball-n"


This child was having a BLAST!!!


Rainy day?? Does not matter, cause the party is inside!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea Mommy for your precious kids!

Heather said...

What a great idea! I'm going to look for some rocket balloons . . . I bet that my boys would love them! :-)