Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kids Outdoor Play

I took some of these pictures last week and some are from this week. The kids favorite thing to do is to play outside, if the weather permits we are outside at least a hour a day!!
Check out the fun we have....
Last week it was really hot. I got out a bucket filled it with water and the kids had so much fun!! They love the idea of getting messy!!! Great thing to do on bath night!!

If I haven't mentioned it before both of my kids are water bugs. We can't wait for the pool to open up!!
Lawson refilling their bucket. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing for her to know how to do!!
Sidewalk Chalk~ Great stuff!!!
The artist posing by her latest creation. I made the shape she colored the rest!!
We love this time of year with no humidity, few bugs and not too hot!!! Once the kids wake up we will be back outside!!

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

That looks like so much fun! I like the idea of just letting them play in the water...may try that this weekend!