Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tea Party Continued...

Lawson loved her birthday "Tea Party" so much this is what I found when I checked on her during 'Quiet Time' in her room this week.


I quickly grabbed my camera to catch this magical moment!!


Lawson with her baby having tea!!

I had a hundred other things I needed to do but I joined her for tea!!! What fun!! If I haven't said this before I am going to say it now...having a little girl truly turns back the clock for me...and these imaginary (magical moment) I seem to enjoy more now then I did 20+ years ago. I loved having tea with a doll, a bunny, and my daughter. I felt for a few minutes I had no cares in the world other then enjoying my company!!
How is it possible that my kids can make me feel so young, but at the same time make me I feel so old???? But don't tell Lawson I am old or she will say "NOOOO MOMMY, you are not old and you are not getting Magic Doors!!!!" She is the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to join you for some "Tea Party" fun.
What awesome memories.

Love,
L