Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Other Kid!!!

Our Mr Chew is getting up there in age. He is now almost 11 years old! The last two weekends we had to put him in the kennel because we were out of town. I think if we were to do that again that would be the end of Mr Chew or his ability to get up and down the stairs!!! He just can't handle it at his age. From this day forward no more kennels for Chew-dog!!!

Friday Lawson and I gave Mr Chew a bath & extra love! Then on Saturday I let him do something I NEVER let him do...He got to lay on the couch!!!

I love my Chew-dog!! He is the most loving and devoted dog to our family!! He truly is the best dog ever- despite all of the dog hair- which I need to remember he can't help!! The least we can let him be is be extra comfortable!!

He didn't move the entire night!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures of Lawson and Mr. Chew! He is such a good dog!

Unknown said...

We love Mr. Chew! He is the best dog ever! He has always let Lawson crawl all over him! I will NEVER forget when he got out of our backyard and stopped traffic on the main road in Atlantic Beach!!!!

Jennifer said...

Awww, how sweet! Love the pictures of Chewy and Lawson! Labs are the greatest!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you let him get on the couch!!

Lauren

The Thompsons said...

The fact that Chewy is that old...makes me feel old....