Monday, February 7, 2011

Cailyn is 1 week old

My little Cailyn is 1 week old.  Wow, a week can fly by.  We are are still doing great and I am happy to report at Cailyn’s 4 day check-up she is was 7lbs 6.5oz.  When we left the hospital she weighed 7lbs 2 oz.  so she has done an awesome job packing on the weight.  I would bet that at her one week she is back to her birth weight.  The doctor asked if I wanted to come back for another weight check before her 2 week check up and I quickly said “no thank you.” That place was crawling with sick kids!!  This is the first time I have not had to go to the doctors every other day for weight checks!! It is nice!!

So here is my angel at one week!

DSC_0930

Love her!

DSC_0923

Lawson just LOVES her baby sister!!

DSC_0932

Don’t forget about little man.  Can you see why I am on cloud 9 right now?  Who wouldn’t be when you have so much to love and that love you back!!!                                 

DSC_0937

Well, the diva has spoken…no more pictures please!!DSC_0940

Lots more to post but I have a hard time putting Cailyn down even when she sleeps! 

1 comment:

CharGrill said...

Great pics Maridith - she is beautiful!!