Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wes is on the move!

Life is getting interesting now that Wes is on the MOVE!! He started crawling cautiously last Wednesday, by Sunday he was making tracks. This week he goes anywhere his heart desires. Can you say baby gates? Lawson is going to LOVE that!

Wes was very excited he made it from the den to the kitchen!


Where can I go now??


Hmmm, this is fun!


Look at those red knees!!


I guess it is official my infant is now a mobile baby. I am NOT comparing but it has got me thinking. Wes is 1 month behind Lawson on hitting milestones like sitting up and crawling. So by this logic Lawson started walking at 10 months could it be Wes is going to be walking at 11 months? Oh my!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's SO big! He's certainly on the move! I love it! YAY for Wes!

Love,

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Wes looks like he is having a blast crawling!!! He looks so much like Lawson in these pics!
Grammy

Elizabeth said...

Yay for Wes! I wish he'd showed off his skills for me last weekend.

Maridith said...

E- I don't think he was feeling all to great Saturday. By Sunday he was taking off!! They seem to just change over night!