Friday, August 29, 2008

Off we go...

We our off on our first week long family vacation ever. We couldn't be more excited. So no posts from me for a while! I know you will miss me! I will be sure to post pictures once we get back.

I am not sure if we will have Internet where we are going. I think I might have Internet withdrawal!! It will be good for me (I think).

Little Tidbit: This is Lawson's first time since she started daycare (6 weeks old) that she will have a solid week off!! I think she needs this vacation more then we do!!

Have a Happy and Safe Labor Day!!

3 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Wow...we haven't been on a real vacation that didn't include visiting family in like 5 years! Enjoy it!
Karen T.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Y'all deserve it. I will miss the frequent postings though. 8)

Love,

L

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Enjoy a well deserved trip! Can't wait to hear and read all about it!
Grammy