Monday, October 13, 2008

Wes 9 month appt.

I forgot to post his stats- I didn't think anyone was interested!

Weight- 22lbs 8oz- 75%

Height- 29 1/4" - 85%

Head- Can't remember and left the papers at the doctor's office - 50%

He is my big boy!! I just realized I really REALLY need to change out his car seat. I am going to miss the ease of running into a store without getting him out completely, especially when there is two in tow! However, I think my back will appreciate it going away. I am sure between him and the car seat it weighs 30lbs!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is a big boy! At least Owen still has an inch and a half on him...we'll see how long that lasts!

The Thompsons said...

He is huge! Morgan has croup and we went to the MD...she only weighs 17lbs...and we only have one more week until she is 1! She will sittin pretty (backwards)for quite awhile.