Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Day at Pre-school



After a little drama in the morning "no, I'm not wearing that" or "that is ugly!" {Excuse me I didn't know my 3 year old was 13!!} moments we made it to Lawson's preschool. She walked right in said "hi" to her teacher gave me a kiss bye and never looked back. She started helping the teacher clean-up {her favorite thing in the world} and fit right in to the morning routine. I think the teacher is going to have the best little helper!!

When I picked up Lawson from school the first thing she did was run to me, hug my leg and say "mommy, I love my new school!" My heart melted!! Lawson loves her new school, I love how much time I get to spend with my kids, and everyone is happy!! Everything is working out beautifully!!
You know what? Sometimes change is good!!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay! I'm so happy to read your news and so happy for you! Send me an email so I know what address to use for you.

Anonymous said...

What a precious and happy little "sugee" off to her first day of play school!
Gram & Pops