Monday, October 13, 2008

Grammy and Pops in town


This weekend we had a sudden change of plans and Grammy and Pops came to visit. It was great seeing them and we had a great time. We went to the pumpkin patch, and took our very picky dresser shopping. She picked out EVERYTHING so if she doesn't wear it there is no hope for my mornings going smoothly!!

Grammy and Pops had not seen the kids since July and they could not believe how much Wes and Lawson had changed.

The significant changes they noticed...

Lawson- more lovable, more opinionated, more three!!

Wes- crawling, pulling-up, bottomless pit for food (the boy can eat), 4 teeth and can clap!

Funny or sweet comments made by Lawson this weekend...

"Grammy, I will buy you a new dog" (Their beloved Mac-dog passed away a few weeks ago)

"I wonder who built this center" (sitting at Subway) "I think the work'g man did it" and proceeded to do the working-man dance.
Grammy and I were going to the store to pick up some frames and we couldn't find Lawson. I called out for her and she said "Mommy, I am in my room getting some money for you to buy some frames" This really melted my heart.
There were lots more I just can't remember everything.

Thank you Grammy and Pops for everything!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great time!
lol ( lots of love)
Grammy

Elizabeth said...

Glad you guys had fun!