Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aunt Lauren is in town

Too busy to post much but wanted you to know I am MIA because my sister is in town. We are having a great time. Yesterday we went to the Science Museum and had a nice time, lots of school kids there but we had fun. The adventure as we got out of the car, to go to the museum, is a post all in it self but I wanted to share some pictures....

Wesley wearing "Future Georgetown Medical Doctor" shirt and a stethoscope!! We have high hopes for this little guy!! (Can you tell my little boy is changing right before our EYES!?!)


At the museum...


Pretty butterflies...


Lawson and Aunt Lauren


My sister and I are the best of friends. It is so much fun to have her around who will eat just as much junk food as me and will not judge me!! Let's see so far we have eaten a month's portion of brownies, marshmallows, and salsa!! Good times!!! We have also got through all of the MLS listings in NOVA and judged every one's home and decorating styles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to come and play with all of you and eat junk food!!! Give Lawson and Wes a hug and kiss for me..and come to see us!
Love you all,
Paula

Unknown said...

You are so blessed to have each other! Sisters are the best to share junk food and secrets with!

Gale

Unknown said...

Sisters really are the best!

Avery & Hailey said...

That's great that you are so close with your sister. I hope Avery and Hailey will be that way too.