Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lawson Talk


Don't let her looks fool you!!

Lawson, Wesley and I were in downtown Raleigh yesterday and parked right behind a cop car and the cop just happened to be standing by his car. Lawson was in the car saying "Oh no mommy, no!! We don't want a ticket" I assured her I was not getting a ticket and got out the the car.

The cop said 'hi' to all of us and Lawson said "Are you going to give my mommy a ticket?" He chuckled to himself and said "No, I am not going to give your mommy a ticket. Why, has your mommy done something bad?" Then my tell-it-all child said "YES." I am thinking "you little stinker" and walked away smiled and said a little prayer that I did not find a ticket on my car when I returned. When we returned there was no ticket, but it is like she WANTS me to get one. Little squirt!!!

No comments: