Monday, April 27, 2009

MC Accounting Girl Visit

This weekend I went and saw some of my old MC buddies at MC. Not everyone could show up and were missed but it was so nice to see some of my old friends. I got to meet for the first time Nicole's little boy Peyton who is 6 days older then Wesley and Leta's 2.5 yr old toddler, Madison. We met at the amphitheater by the lake, which is just gorgeous. There should be a sign that says "Beware of Geese Droppings" but you figure that out pretty fast.

Leta is a smart mommy and brought bubbles!!


Peyton and Wesley (wish this wasn't blurry)


Lawson chasing the geese!


I love MC !!!

The Class of 2000 Doll (we were all very very hot!!)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you guys had fun...I hate I had to miss it.

Katie said...

I love MC too. Don't get there as much as I'd like, but weren't those days sooo much fun??

Anonymous said...

I love MC. I swear I would still be in Accounting class if it weren't for Julie. Bless you accounting girls.

Unknown said...

What did Lawson say about the beautiful doll that her Mommy made? I know it was a great time at a beautiful place!

Gale