Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Lawson woke up twice Saturday night worrying that the Easter Bunny would not show. Plus worrying about the logistics of how he was going to get in the house. "Well, how is he going to get in?" "How will he know where I live?" "Is Chewy going to hear him?" Seriously!!!

Sunday morning, the Easter Bunny did not disappoint. He left candy and hid eggs in the den. Lawson found all of the eggs and was so sweet she filled up Wesley's jug (go here to read the story of the jug) full of eggs. So he would have some too!! She really loves her baby brother.
Presents from the Easter Bunny
Going through the stash

I like candy too!!!


Taylor joined us Sunday morning for Church. All of the kids were so excited to see him!!


We went to our church and it was a wonderful service- I love our church!! Wesley didn't seem to enjoy the nursery much. He cried on and off the whole time. Poor guy!! Lawson doesn't like Sunday School so she was with us the whole time.

After church we had ham, potatoe caserole, collards, deviled eggs and key lime cheesecake. It was an excellent. Of course, we had to take more pictures of us all cleaned up. I think we all clean up nicely!!

Mommy and her 1st baby!!


Mommy and her kiddos- Typical to have one hanging off my leg!!


Our Family (can you tell she was over pictures?)


Grammy and Pops and the grandkids

The Fitts

Wesley in his Daddy's Easter outfit also worn by Uncle Taylor. I love it!!

Just the boys


Maridith and Collins. (Can't remember when we got a good picture of just the two of us!!)

Happy Easter!!
Mommy also got some Easter goodies. Remember my letter to the Easter Bunny?? He listened!! The Easter Bunny (aka my parents) sent me two packages of Cadbury Mini Eggs, before they left for Germany. What an awesome surprise. I am slightly embarressed to say one of those packages are completely gone!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lawson is such a sweetheart looking out for Wes! Great pictures...love the family Easter outfit Wes got to wear.

Jennifer said...

I love all of the new pictures! You guys are just beautiful! :)

Donna Wright said...

I love your hair, BTW and love those Easter outfits!