Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Day at the Park

Went to another local park today. Lawson really wanted to stay home today because her baby doll was sick. After a little bit of compromising we were off to the park.

Notice 2 things in this picture...(1) choice of clothes (2) Baby dolls came with us for some "fresh air" I bet you are wondering what I won? We went to the park with no fussing or crying.


Lawson and her baby dolls. To prove to me how sick her baby doll was the rabbit "threw-up", then we had to take her temp, give her a cold cloth, and then we had to take her to the doctors. Not at the house doctor or at the park doctor, but had to stop at another facility (empty house in the neighborhood) get out have the "doctor" (me) check up on her, and give Lawson a bill. It was a very busy day!!


LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Hi Little Guy!!


Lawson and Wesley having fun!!


Lawson being Lawson!! Love you babe!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love these pictures...especially the one where you can just see mr. wes peeking thru!

Avery & Hailey said...

Hilarious!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm so glad you stopped by. There's nothing like good weather to get out and walk.......bet that air did the sick dolly good, too. :)

Unknown said...

Love Lawson's outfit! Wes peeking through is so cute.

Lauren said...

What great pictures! I am still cracking up about the scenario of the baby dolls being sick. I hope Lawson remembers to pay her bill on time.

I miss y'all! Love you!