Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Fashion Addiction

I have a confession.... I currently have 2 addictions....

#1) Buying hair bows for my little girl (lots more not pictured) I really need to learn to start making these things. I love them all!!! Have you noticed most days Miss L is wearing a hair bow? This is the one thing we can seem to agree on!





#2 Buying my son clothes!! Who says boy clothes aren't as fun as girl's clothes?? Every time I turn around I am buying clothes for Wesley not Lawson?? Maybe because this is really my first time buying him clothes (thanks to a very generous friend & family), or because I love preppy little boy clothes, or because my daughter has sense of fashion all her own. Whatever the reason I am loving the spring/summer clothes for boys. I have also bought some adorable rompers for him and we have lots of Collins' old rompers for the summer. He truly is going to be one the best dressed little boy this summer!!!



Does it really get any cuter??



Have no fear Lawson will have clothes this summer. I am actually making some of them. The outfits that are seer sucker or plaid- Guess who is going to have matching shorts??? You guessed it my little man!! I love it when a boy and a girl have coordinating outfits. Maybe I will make me a matching skirt....okay that is really "cheesy" I will stick with just the kids!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love the green and white hair bow for lawson. the plaid outfits are just too cute for wes!

Lauren said...

OH my goodness (or *&#% - I said it to myself). I think this is a good addiction. SO cute!

Avery & Hailey said...

I love the hairbows. Where do you get them?