Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Slight Miscommunication

At night Wesley has become a big reader (in the sense that he likes being read too). His favorite book is Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes Hardback version. Any other book I try to read is quickly tossed to the floor. I could read this book 100 times at night and Wes would want more. So I take this opportunity to instill the sign language for "more" and "please."


For "More" you take your hands together like pictured and bring together

(sorry for picture, best I could find)


For "please" it is like pictured.
Add Image


Easy enough right?

Wesley seemed to master both of these motions and it purpose. However, when he wants more books he says "more" correctly, then for "please" he rubs my chest!! TOTALLY CRACKS ME UP!!! Just a slight miscommunication- or he is really trying to work me!!
Had to post a picture of my little guy after a picture of some stranger!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

aww...so cute!

Lauren said...

He really wants to get his point across. I bet he has your number!