Friday, March 27, 2009

Childhood Wierdness

Everyone is just fine now!! Lawson's fever broke yesterday and she was back to her perky happy self. Wesley he has been fine since Tuesday. It does kinda worry me how much my little girl loves doctors and medicine. Yesterday before bed she said "I need medicine because I am going to get hot again" I explained that medicine was only for real sickness and she was not sick any more. Well, last night around 3AM Lawson comes into my room and says "I am hot now can I PLEASE have medicine" I am thinking "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?" Once again I tried to explain in sleep mode that she was not getting any medicine. She was not pleased and I don't do well with whiny children when I am a sleep. So what did I do...I ignored her. Finally after her midnight temper tantrum she went back into her room and went to bed. A temper tantrum for medicine...REALLY???

That is just WEIRD!!

I call it like I see it!! All yesterday she wanted to go to the doctors and I mean REALLY wanted to go. She asked if she was going to get a shot. Why would my child want a shot???

I guess it beats the alternative of a screaming child at the doctor's office and the humiliation a mother must feel, but still don't you think Lawson's behaviour is a little odd??? At least she is cute!!

That is it from here. Everyone have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let the doctor talk to her about it the next time you have to take her. Why don't you write a children's book about taking medicine the correct way!!!!!!!