Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2009


Here are my two little leprechauns this morning.

Also, go here if you want to do a flashback of one year ago today!!

Lastly, another walk down memory lane...15 years ago today I got my driver's license (that dates me). I will always remember that day because (1) it was on St. Patty's Day (2) how many kids do you know have to take their driver's license test in a Lincoln Towncar??? It was better then taking it in a Full-size Dodge Ram Van!! Oh memories!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a classic car - the "1990 Motor Trend Car of the Year" I'll have you know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77f3AGVK6A
The Lincoln does not have as many stories as the van (I hope). What I remember about our cars 15 years ago was that instead of watching the 94 Championship game between Duke and Arkansas I was at the Toyota place buying a Toyota Camry so you would have something a little more "new-driver friendly" to transport the boys to all of their practices/games.
Love Dad

Elizabeth said...

I love that picture!

The Thompsons said...

I took mine in a Ford Crown Victoria...we called it the hurse....where did you get that cute top for Wes?

Maridith said...

Wesley's shirt came from Target. The van was called by every one the "Mystery Machine" I am glad I am not the only one who had to drive the family boat!!