Friday, March 20, 2009

Week in Review

This has been a great week. I wanted to post about a few things that happened this week that I thought were funny or I want to remember...

1. Lawson got her first gift from a "BOY" In her school bag on Tuesday was a McDonald's Spider Man Figurine from Zachary. He got it during the weekend, SAVED it UNOPENED ALL weekend for Lawson and gave it to her on Tuesday. Daddy is not very thrilled!

2. Wes loves the toilet!! Any time the toilet is open and he darts out eye sight- yep, he is playing in toilet water. NOTE TO SELF: Need to buy toilet locks!

3. Lawson asked me "Mommy, when are you going to let me change Wesley's diaper?" Like I am denying her or something. If I didn't fear for Wesley's safety I would let her.

4. Lawson is the best big sister!! (It makes my heart sing)

5. Wesley is a climber. I am afraid one day I will catch him hanging from the ceiling fan!!

6. I LOVE the adventures of motherhood!!

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a great week! Hmmm...about Zachary.....I need to think more on that one!

Avery & Hailey said...

Well are you surprised about the boy? Hellooo, she's precious. Don't worry, something tells me Lawson is very much in control of the relationship!

HA!

Anonymous said...

When I read "catch him hanging from the ceiling fan!!" the first vision I had was him hanging from an opened garage door! Not that we have any experience with that.

Love, Dad