Monday, March 9, 2009

Wonderful Weekend Outside

Since last Friday we have spent almost every waking moment outside. It has been WONDERFUL!! 80 degrees, no humidity, PERFECT!! Here are some pictures over the last 3 days. It has been nice not having to carry Wesley every where or worry about him crawling outside, however, we have another issue...he is all BOY!! He doesn't walk he RUNS everywhere. Wesley has little boy knees now with nice little scrapes. I realized this weekend we have no little boy bandaids only Princess, Hello Kitty, or My Little Pony band-aids. So Wes is sporting Hello Kitty Band-aids right now. Oh the drama of being a little brother to a very girly girl!!

Friday we met up with the Spesshardt's and the Lails at a local park. The kids and mom's as normal had so much fun!!

So here is my girly girl!!


Wesley was wide open and this park was wonderful because her really didn't need much assistance from me (although I promise I was with him every step of the way whether he wanted me there or not)


Wes and Lawson. Lawson thrilled to be the driver of course Wes would have it the other way if he could!!


Now this is fun!!


Lawson being the helpful little girl she is helped push Holden


Saturday...

This is Lawson telling me " Mommy don't take pictures of me I don't look cute"



Wesley and Chewy really bonded this weekend


A happy little boy!


He looked so cute in his basketball shorts!! He is wearing a bib because he is drueling lots again! MORE TEETH!! Check out his shirt above.


Sunday... Lawson being ever so helpful again


Chewy and Wesley playing ball


He shoots.....he scores.... March Madness has begun!
"Mommy that ball is too little, I am ready for the real thing!!"
I do not want this time to pass to quickly, but I really look forward to the day to watch my little boy (and girl) play basketball!! {giddy}

Well, today we are off to another park. Yippee!! I wonder when Pullen Park's rides opens? I love this time of year and feel so blessed to home with the kids to enjoy this time with them.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What great pictures! It was such a fabulous weekend. Lawson may have thought she didn't look cute on Saturday, but she sure did on Sunday.

Heather said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Wasn't it a great weekend?!? I heard that Pullen opens this weekend. Can't wait to get out there!

Lauren said...

Wow! That looks like SO much fun! I wish I was there! I miss y'all!