Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back to Christmas Morning

TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!!
After a wonderful Christmas Breakfast Casserole it was time for presents!!

Mr and Mrs Claus...someone was still asleep...


A sweet Christmas hug from my little girl!


Pops and Grammy got some wonderful gifts!  A scrapbook from Gale to James and Taylor got Grammy a authentic Hurricane Jersey. 


There are way to gifts to capture them all but some of the funny moments was Wesley opening up all of his gifts with his screwdriver! 


The theme for the morning was being a Worker Man or Woman!!


Everyone got to participate!!


Our Christmas was AMAZING!! Thank you to Grammy, Pops, & Taylor for all of the wonderful gifts!! We are so thankful!


Today we are preparing for my parents to come into town so we can have Christmas with them!! Yippee Round 2!!

Also, today is my birthday!! I am 29 agian, and again...oops and again!! I have to remember as I look in the mirror and see a few more lines on my face it is not how old you are but how young you feel....I still feel 25!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!

Lauren said...

"I'm a worker man!" Too cute! What great memories.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you sis.

Avery & Hailey said...

Happy belated birthday! Amen to the 29 again! You look great!