Friday, December 11, 2009

Visit with Santa

On Wednesday Wesley and I went to a story reading with Santa at a Local Library. Let me tell you, it was HOPPING! I have never seen so many people at a library in all my life. We got there late because I got lost and then had to park 2 blocks away! But we made it in time to hear "The End" We didn't hear the story but we were the first to get snacks so that was a bonus!

The boy could kill a bag of M&Ms if I gave him the chance!


I figured I had sweetened him up with sugar so he would be excited to see the man who delivers the most sweets & treats. Santa Claus...
Guess who was wrong???
All I can say is I tried. No sweet pictures of Santa and Wesley this year. (I am smart enough to not even try with Lawson)
Of course, once he was a good distance away from Santa he was waving and smiling and saying "Hi Santa!!"
Me and my sweet boy!!
Although the Santa visit didn't go so well the partaking in cookie decorating went very well!!
Maybe next year...

No comments: