Friday, December 18, 2009

Lawson's Christmas Program 2009

Thursday was Lawson's Christmas Program...If you have been reading this blog for anytime you might remember....


Needless to say I was a little nervous to see her on stage.

BUT GUESS WHO DID AWESOME??

"Awesome Lawson"

Lawson seeing us in the audience. 

Lawson really getting into the song "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
When she got done and I was on the verge of tears she ran to me and said "I did it!!"

Mommy could not of been any PROUDER!!

The Best Christmas Present EVER!!
My Sweet Lawson,
 Mommy and Daddy are SO PROUD OF YOU!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does she sing as well as her Aunt Lauren?

-Uncle Will

Lauren said...

YAY Lawson! That is so great. I'm so proud of her. Also, I love her dress.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of my sweet little granddaughter! i feel some tears coming on as I write this! Yes, her dress is the best ever!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Way to go Lawson!

Unknown said...

Glad her daddy got to be off from work to see his daughter at this happy time!

Jennifer said...

Great job Lawson...so proud of you! You did it!