Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Washing the Car

I have very eager helpers in my house.  ESPECIALLY Lawson!  If she isn't asking to mop my floors, she is cleaning the bathtub, or dusting, etc etc.  Yes, I am lucky and no she did not get this cleaning gene from her mommy!

Our first pretty day Lawson and Daddy are washing the car! Yippee!

Then Wesley woke up and he wanted to join in the fun.  Lawson helping prepare him.

Just the way I like it- the kids working together!
BTW- At what age do kids start earning an allowance? I am thinking 5 years old

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Owen helped Aaron was the car the other day too. My poor car is still dirty:(

Lauren said...

You are so lucky to have such great helpers. My car could use a washing when they come up. ;)

Junior Perrera said...

You know, it is surprising that kids always have the initiative to go clean your car just as they're enthusiastic of going to the nearby park. Either way, it's a good way to teach them how to properly do chores and the rewards that come afterward.