Friday, January 22, 2010

Size Matters

Especially when we are talking about Marshmallows or "me-me-mows" in this house.


My bribery technique tool for teaching my children to potty train has been marshmallows. No fat, low in sugar (in small quantities)...perfect. 1 me-me-mow for #1, 2 me-me-mows for #2. Simple... Easy....


UNTIL, your son realizes that marshmallows come in two different sizes. I don't know how we got off so easy with Lawson. Second child, Wesley, says "I pee-pee in potty I get BIG me-me-mows" that is like equivalent to 8 small marshmallows!! The sad part is I give it to him, because he whines a lot louder then Lawson ever did!! Lawson would have to go #2 four times to get that many marshmallows. Poor kid!! Second children really do have it so much easier!

**Wesley is doing excellent with potty training. Let’s hope while mommy is gone this weekend he keeps up the good work. Tip to Daddy: Big Marshmallows!!!

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

SEcond children! Must be that they see more of the options...Hailey is a lot more vocal about her wants because she sees what Avery can do.

Lauren said...

Oh my he has your number. I'd want the big one too!