Monday, January 18, 2010

Katie's 2nd Birthday Party

This weekend we were invited to Katie's 2nd Birthday Party at Chick-fil-A!  Let me tell you, Chick-fil-A knows how to throw a birthday bash.  Now, this is nothing my children would ever go for because of their fear of costume figures, but for other children it is GREAT!  Wesley screamed as soon as he saw him.  He clung to his daddy and kept a safe difference from "the cow"

Lawson pretty much did the same thing...without screaming.  She finally warmed up to him. However, when the cow touched her she said "I would appreciate if you didn't touch me."  Well, that is telling him. 

Here is the sweet birthday girl (not afraid of the cow.)  She looked so cute.  Read about her dress here if you would like.



Yep, Wesley is still keeping a safe distance! He did end up warming up to the cow and giving him five...while the cow was leaving.  Then when he was gone he kept saying "where is the cow?" I will never figure him out!


Me and Katie's mom, Jenn.  Great party Jenn!


As a mom of 2 kids, life is always interesting.  Stay tuned for our adventures Saturday evening!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the little girl's dress! You did such a great job. Also, the kids crack me up. I love how Lawson is so polite but firm about the cow not touching her!

Jennifer said...

Thanks again for coming to Katie's party. AND I LOVED her cow shirt you made her...you are the best! Did you hear how many people made comments about her shirt at the party!?