Monday, January 11, 2010

Wesley's 2nd Birthday Party - Take 2

Saturday we celebrated Wesley's birthday and his best buddy Holden's birthday at a Local Children's Museum.  Holden is 10 days older then Wesley, and his mommy just happens to be one of my best friends from college.  We have celebrated their birthdays together both years and it has been so much fun!! 

The Cake- It is Bob the Builder for our little men


Here is the birthday boy...to busy to look at the camera!


The Big Sister.  She is always ready to pose for a picture!


The Birthday Boys!! Yippee cupcakes!! All of our friends and family sang Happy Birthday.




My Sweet Birthday Boy!


Daddy and Wesley playing pirates!


I think this was Wesley's favorite part


Lawson makes being a "Worker Woman" look very fashionable!


Grammy and Pops with the Grandkids!


Wesley was so funny. At this point in the morning (2 hours of partying) he was slightly over heated (rosy cheeks) and came up to me and said  "I wanna go, I take nap"  The boy knows what he wants!!


Heather, I think it is safe to say we host an awesome 2 year old birthday party!!


Our Family!!


1 comment:

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday, Wesley! I'm glad the boys had a great party. I'm sure you needed a nap too after it was all said and done.