Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Parade 2010

I love our local Christmas Parade.  It is so much fun!  I love seeing people I know who are in it, I love the marching bands, the dance groups, and the "famous" to our area people, I love everything! Parades make me feel like a kid again.  The kids seem to really enjoy it too and pretty much get more candy at the parade then they do at Halloween.  Not sure how that is possible but it is true. 

We started the parade sitting!

The kids and I enjoying the parade.  No one looking at the camera but me~ go figure!

Then the kids were ready to receive all the candy.

Lawson got to give high-fives to Stormy!! (Grammy I know you love this!)

Wesley was waving to everyone...(I told him he had to wave to get candy!!)

See the kids bags?  Still waving for candy!! 

Wesley and Daddy.  They are so handsome!!


The man of the season, Santa!!! How we love Santa!!
What a great way to spend a Saturday morning!!!

Have I mentioned before I love this time of year???

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I need to get my pics posted too. We were near the front of the route...where were you guys?

Anonymous said...

Man!!!! Lucky Lawson to "high five" Stormy!!! Looks like ya'll had a blast!!!!!
Grammy