Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

It has become a bit of a tradition in our home that we pick out our Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving.  We all packed up in the the car and truck and went to a local tree lot for our Family Christmas Tree.  It was a little rainy outside but no rain is going to stop us!!

Lawson was really involved in helping us pick out our tree....Wesley could care less. 

The Fitts Family in front (or beside) the 2010 Christmas Tree!

Then the fun part, decorating the tree... Lawson was very involved (thankfully no ornaments were broken) and I love her excitement!  Wesley was really involved too saying "Isn't this beautiful??" or "I love this one."  Lawson loved all my Gone With the Wind ornaments.  Wesley loved all of the hunting ornaments!

The Fitts Christmas Tree.   I love our tree!!

After the tree was decorated the kids were pretending that Lawson was Santa and Wesley had to tell her what he wanted.  #1 thing on his list....a sword!!

I love this time of year!!! So many fun and exciting things happening!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love how Lawson is getting so involved in the Christmas spirit! The picture of her next to the tree and Wes running away is my favorite. Also, your tree is stunning. It reminds of the one we had growing up.