Friday, December 10, 2010

Nana and Dah's Visit

My parents stopped off last weekend for a quick visit as they were making their way back north from Hilton Head, SC.  They were nice enough to watch the kids Saturday night so Collins and I could go out to dinner and go to a Christmas Party (very nice treat!!) 

The next morning Lawson was snuggling close to Dah and I just happened to have the camera close by. 

Lawson and Dah

Dah, Wesley (don't you love his smile?) and Lawson (PLEASE tell me what she is looking at???)

Then Dah asked to get a picture with his girls.  Excuse my appearance, but I will not miss too many opportunities to get a picture with my daddy.  He typically is the one taking picture not getting his picture taken! I love my daddy!!

Let's not forget about Nana!!  So sweet!!

Thanks Nana and Dah for helping us out last weekend.  We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!!

No comments: