Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Random Picture?
Not really random...I am thankful that on these unseasonably cold days my car is in a garage.  Where is a nice 55 degrees rather 26 degrees like it is outside!

Seriously people, it is COLD outside!! I am thankful I don't have to take 2 kids and my pregnant rear end outside to get in the car every morning. 

I have lots to be thankful for but this week I am particularly thankful for a garage!!

**Notice I got the "clean" side of the garage rather then the "holy cow you have a lot of junk side."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I was just thinking about you and your nice warm garage yesterday when I had to go out in the frigid wind to get in my VERY COLD car yesterday!!! Yes! It is COLD out there people!
Grammy

Lauren said...

Ahhhh. That's nice....... Something to be very thankful for on these chilly days.