Sunday, July 13, 2008

After Church

Today we went to church for the first time in a while. We met our new minister and really like him. Then we all took a nap!! Mommy needed this for sure!!

This is an adorable dress Nana bought Lawson with a handkerchief hat, this is her letting me know she doesn't want to wear it. Can you say STUBBORN!!


Lawson being shy. This picture you can see some of her freckles that are popping out. So cute! Yes, I know her bangs are short. We are trying to get them all one length after someone decided she should cut her own bangs.


Mommy- she is doing it again!!!


Are YOU making fun of me????


Now we are off to the pool to meet up with Jenn and Katie (Wes's girlfriend) while daddy is fishing with a friend. Life never slows down around here and I am soooo grateful for that! Catch you all later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wes is sooooooooo cute in the yellow outfit Fitts made for Taylor! Gosh, what memories it brings back of when Taylor was a baby!
Lawson is beautiful no matter what the bangs do! I do remember when Collins cut his bangs and I was so embarrassed to take him to church!
Grammy