Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lawson's First dance class

Well we had our first dance class. I don't know who was more excited me or her. I am pretty sure it was me! Leaving for dance class Lawson was so excited and wanted to make sure I had everything ready. We are taking the class with one of her friends and Lawson wanted me to call her on the way there to make sure A would be there.

Then we get there and Lawson is ULTRA shy. The teacher says she will call your name and you hug the bear and walk into the class. This is what Lawson does.... (wonderful)


So Lawson sits and observes for a while. It was funny all of the mothers were huddled around the one-way window and I thought to myself Why am I standing here watching my daughter sit! I can do this at home!!


Finally, after about 10 minutes and me taking a seat in the lobby a mother came around the corner to tell me Lawson was participating. YEAH!! When I looked thru the one-way window she was smiling ear to ear having a blast! Success!!


This is Lawson and A. Lawson is finally giving the bear a hug.


One of the movements they learned (I think). She had a great time and after all her hesitation at first she didn't want to leave! Go figure... She just had to WATCH for awhile, soak it all in, and then play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Lawson!! I'm so proud of her! I can't wait to see her new moves!

Love,

Aunt Perfect

Elizabeth said...

So glad she had a fun time. I love the pictures.

Unknown said...

Looks like she had a great time! Love pictures; she is sooo cute in her pink leotard and skirt!