Monday, July 28, 2008

I have been Tagged

I have been tagged by Beth...

A. Attached or Single? attached
B. Best Friend? I have lots of best friends but my BESTEST Friend is my sister!
C. Cake or pie? Cake- CHOCOLATE
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? sunglasses
F. Favorite color? black
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
H. Home town? Springfield, VA
I. Favorite indulgence? Watching HGTV and Young and the Restless
J. January or July? July- Love the summer! January is too cold
K. Kids? 2- Lawson and Wesley
L. Life isn’t complete without? family
M. Marriage date?July 28, 2001 (TODAY makes 7 years)
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers & 1 sister
O. Oranges or Apples? neither (Cherries and Strawberries)
P. Phobias? Sleeping closest to the door (weird I know)
Q. Quotes? Everything happens for a reason
R. Reasons to smile? 2 healthy beautiful kids & 1 wonderful husband
S. Season of choice? Fall- football season and upcoming basketball season
T. Tag 5 people: Elizabeth, Jill, Donna, Lauren and Charlotte
U. Unknown fact about me? Prematurely gray
V. Vegetable? friend green tomatoes & fried okra (I think once they are fried it doesn't count as a veggie anymore- oh well)
W. Worst habit? not finishing things Example: not putting the cap completely on anything (sorry honey!)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? chocolate and salsa (not together)
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn
(Another) Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? elephant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhm.... it's not unknown that you have gray hair! :) haha...

Love you,

L