Sunday, July 13, 2008

New camera in the house

This week Collins and I bought ourselves a brand new camera!!! We are so excited. I thought
I would share with you our old camera...






Grammy and Pops bought us this camera right before Lawson was born. This little guy has been there for the birth of our 2 children, been dropped more then once by myself and a toddler and as the old saying goes "it took a licking but kept on kicking"

Here is a list of its issues...
  • The battery door wouldn't close so we have to tape it closed
  • It took approximately 50 pictures per set of batteries
  • The case has a crack in it
  • It makes a very funny noise when you turn it on
  • Took about 15 seconds between shots
  • Slightly embarrassing to pull out in public!!

With all its quirks I thought it did a great job. I will still keep this little guy in my purse because it still works!

This is the new camera we got!! I love it!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the "high tech" camera!
Grammy