Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shoes Cont...

So after my original post on SHOES! I thought about it some more and there is no reason I should be surprised that we have a million pairs of shoes around this house. My daughter has loved shoes from a very early age!! Here are some pictures to reminisce...


Lawson at 16 months






Lawson at 20 months



Lawson at 20 months



27 months... This is a classic

Lawson asks for these shoes all of the time. To be honest with you I think I threw them away. Can you blame me???

She really isn't too picky on what type of shoes either...



Christy- Lawson would love to come and rummage through your closet. Is your daughter like you and love shoes as well?

5 comments:

Christy N said...

Well, Lily loves shoes too, but she just enjoys organizing them. One day I walked into the play room and she had all of her play shoes organized in rows by color and she said, "Welcome to my shoe boutique!!"

Love, Christy

Anonymous said...

Lawson can come and play in my closet anytime! Looking at these pictures brought me down memory lane. I can't believe how much she is has grown. I have to admit I got a little misty eyed.

Lauren

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't throw those shoes away because I bought them for her while we were in a store together and SHE picked them out!!!!! She just loved those shoes! Secretly I just prayed she didn't fall and break her foot in them! So THOSE shoes bring back the memory of a rainy Sunday afternoon 'shoe shopping' !!!! She got TWO handbags from me that day too! Remember??????

Grammy

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't throw those shoes away because I bought them for her while we were in a store together and SHE picked them out!!!!! She just loved those shoes! Secretly I just prayed she didn't fall and break her foot in them! So THOSE shoes bring back the memory of a rainy Sunday afternoon 'shoe shopping' !!!! She got TWO handbags from me that day too! Remember??????

Grammy

Maridith said...

I remember - BUT- I don't want any broken ankles. I have been to the Urgent Care once do not want to go again! But I do remember that fun day and her picking out those shoes! I am not sure I threw them away just hid them and I do not know where they are!!