Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cobbler Anyone??

I think everyone has figured out that I am not the cook in this house. Collins is the main cook in this house and truly enjoys cooking. If it wasn't for him we would starve or eat out LOTS! This weekend he has spoiled us with lots of wonderful food. Not only does he cook and grill but he also bakes!

Collins made this wonderful peach cobbler!! Thank you for feeding us so well!


When we got married one of our showers the hosts asked the guests to bring their favorite recipes. Karen (my college roommate) sent a Fruit Cobbler recipe and it has become one of our favorites. Thank you Karen!! Every time we have this I think of you so I just thought I would let you know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor was talking about this great cobbler recipe this morning! Care to share?????? G

Christy N said...

So what's the recipe?
Christy