Sunday, July 6, 2008

SHOES!!

How many pairs of shoes does one little girl need? Every time I turn around in this house there is a pair of shoes. Anything from bedroom slippers to flip flops to Princess Dress Up shoes! I think I just carried upstairs 6 pairs of shoes, Then I walked outside to the garage and there was another 2 pairs. THEN I go into the car and there is another 2 pairs!! Our house is being overtaken by little girl shoes.

Then at the pool if I don't watch her closely she is trying on OTHER people's shoes!! One time she asked someone to take off their shoes so she could wear them!!

So yesterday we went to Payless to get some Ballet shoes. WHAT A MISTAKE!! To take a child to a shoe store whom loves shoes. She said "Mommy I want a pair of shoes that are too big for me!" I am terrible but the only way I got her to try on ballet shoes was to promise her ANOTHER pair of flipflops. Thank goodness it was BOGO 1/2.

Lawson's new Dora flip flops



Where does she get the shoe fetish from?? It isn't me. It must be Aunt Perfect Lauren!! Lawson is truly a girl!!

1 comment:

Christy N said...

Being a lover of shoes is harmless right? (I am trying to make myself feel better!!) For a "field trip" maybe you guys could come out to Fuquay-Varina and Lawson could play in my closet....collecting shoes is my hobby!!!
Love, Christy