Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lawson and Wes's Long Weekend!

All tuckered out after a couple hours at the pool!


Hey is there something on my head?


Mommy says I look a lot like Lawson's doll!


This child LOVES shoes yet when she is outside she wants to go barefoot, go figure!


Daycare calls Wes Mr Clean for his bald round head!


It has been a great long weekend being with the whole family. We got lots done and actually as I am typing this Collins is working on another project (what a great guy)! I would love to say I got caught up on some sleep but Wes has requested my presence 2-3 times at night this weekend. I don't know if it is his teeth or growth spurt! Who knows.


Other then lack of sleep Lawson and Wes have had a wonderful time playing with each other. Lawson has still been her comical self and Wes has been his happy self during the day.


Side note: Have you ever noticed on the long weekend you spend LOTS of MONEY??? Here is how we helped the economy this weekend...Payless Shoe Store (ballet shoes for Miss Lawson), Kohls, McDonalds, Home Depot, Target and Ritz Camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO TRUE!!!! I tried to catch up on gifts over the weekend: graduations, weddings,and babies oh my!

-Lauren