Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Business Adventure

I thought I would let you all know about the little side business I have started with one of my very good friends from college, Charity. We make one of a kind collars. No this isn't for your kids (although Lawson loves to try them on) but your "other kid" your dog. We are very excited to let everyone know what we have been dreaming and thinking about for so long. Our Company is called "The Other Kid" we have a blog that we started up.
(Junior our super model)
I know there are lots of you out there with dogs and before your children they were like your kid!! Since Charity and I have both been blessed with our own biological children we know that the 1st kid (our pets) can get pushed aside. Not wanting to forget our first kid and how important they are, we started The Other Kid. We plan on expanding into baby and kids clothes but for now we are focusing on our furry kids. Who doesn't love dogs and babies?!?!

We have lots exciting and wonderful things coming up so keep tuned in to our blog to see what is happening. We would love to get some feedback from you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maridith,
I love yours and Charity's new business! My pups are my only children and I plan to become a frequent shopper on your etsy site. Keep the new collars and other puppy stuff coming.
-Jill

Anonymous said...

I love the collars! And Mr. Butler looks so good in his!

-Lauren

Anonymous said...

I love the collars! And Mr. Butler looks so good in his!

-Lauren